Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a beautiful day. . . .

I've put aside my stress.  It's not productive.  

Today was beautiful--- I spent the day reading Dry Storeroom No. 1 -- since I've spent some time in the natural history museum here I thought it might give some insight into how museums work, from the perspective of a museum curator.  So far it's been informative and entertaining.  

I attended a composition recital at CSU that Carol was playing in.  The music was really interesting, a combination of various percussion pieces, some done on percussion instruments and others created digitally--after the concert there was a nice reception, I helped Carol put away instruments, got to play with the vibraphone (sort of like a xylophone, but with resonating chambers underneath.
Tomorrow starts a new week-- here's to hoping its better than the last.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment