Friday, March 4, 2011

Committee Meeting, Research Update, Life

SO MUCH CHANGE!

1. Moved back home. My family is incredible.
2. Had committee meeting: proposal and academic plan approved (sure, a bit late, but my project is great), my general awesomeness affirmed.
3.Research:  I, with the help of the super-awesome Sarah, have completed sorting and IDing the Beat Net samples.  All 13340 individuals.  I'm looking through the vegetation height complexity data, pointing the pan trap samples and planning a second round of sampling, as field season is fast approaching.
4. Coursework:  Oh yeah, I'm also taking 11 credit hours of coursework, with classes in environmental engineering, GIS, and aquatic ecosystems.  I'm doing ok with these, but it's a delicate balancing act.

Pointed Hymenopterans

No comments:

Post a Comment