Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am aged. :)

My 25th birthday is in 11 days.  Woo?  I'm doing pretty well I think, almost done with my master's, have a lead on a good job (teaching!), life right now is mostly hard work and hoping.  I think that's a good place to be, though.  It'd be nice if I didn't need to worry about money so much, but I don't think that really ever ends, for most people that is. Still, this girl dreams.

There are things I need, things I want, and things I think are awesome.  Some things fall into all three categories.  So, here's another wishlist.

 

Seeds.  Especially interesting, old, and "heirloom" seeds.  For all kinds of plants, not just foodstuffs.  Some day I'll have some dirt to put them in, but I like the idea of starting my collection now. 




 
 
 
I need some tools.  I don't own any.  These ones are green, and pretty awesome.  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A wire basket for the back of my bike would be nice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and and air pump, patch kit, and WD-40? That's be uber useful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some stuff for cleaning my car would be pretty cool too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And of course, I could always use some hiking socks.  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
EOS Rebel T3 Metallic Gray EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit
 
  If I had the money I'd buy myself an SLR camera kit and a few photography classes so I learn how to use it.  Alas.  Someday. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment