Monday, November 29, 2010

Making Time

I'm a pretty busy person.

15-20 hours a week: tutoring
8 hours a week: Teaching
4 hours a week: Grading and writing lectures.
10 hours a week: Class
10-15 hours a week: Research
5 hours a week: Studying

That's 52-62 hours.

Now there are 168 hours in a week.  If I want to get 6 hours of sleep every night (42 hours for the week) after work, studying, and research I've got 64-74 hours(9-10 hours a day) left to travel, cook, eat, socialize etc. I can do that.  I can make it work.  But its exhausting.

If ever there was a time to develop super powers. . . I'd want super speed.  Seriously.  Take the flash.  Imagine how fast this guy can do the dishes.  His place must be pristine.  And the morning commute?  Its a flash. (haha)
The Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment